All my Linux specific howtos
- Installing Fedora Linux via PXE (x86_64)
- My howto on installing Fedora 8 via PXE/HTTP
- Linux commandline tips and tricks
- This is my (currently still small) but growing set of tips on Unix commandline tools.
- Installing my new server
- These are the steps I took in installing my new 'home server' which serves the purposes of Firewall, Mail server some other thing I need in my LAN.
- Doing PXE installations without control over the DHCP server.
- In many cases there is a desire to do PXE based installations that can be managed by tools like cobbler and puppet. This page describes how this can be accomplished by using a combination of cobbler, dnsmasq and (optionally) puppet.
- Installing Gitlab on CentOS 6
- These are my notes on installing Gitlab on CentOS 6.3